Thursday, August 28, 2008

Watercolor Spark



This week Heather posted a watercolor challenge for "Share your Spark Friday". This one had me scared! I've only used my watercolor pencils a few times, it's just so easy to reach for those copics instead!


I do like how this image turned out(sorry for the bad pic). The watercolors gave it a softer look. I distressed the edges of polka dots to give it a kind of "shabby chic" look.


Images and notecards-A Muse

ink-Staz-on Jet Black

Neenah Classic Crest cardstock

spica pen in middle of flowers

ribbon scrap


Thanks for looking! Tracy


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great, Tracy! It is a bit "shabby chic!"

Thanks for playing along and "sharing your spark!"

Anonymous said...

Hippy snowchick looks really sweet on this card! You did a great job watercolouring on this card. TFS: Tinla

Tami said...

this came out so good. I love it so much and I love Missy Ballance's stamps.