Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sketch Challenge Thursday



These are my entries for Tracy's sketch challenge over at the EatSleepStamp blog. I had some time to play this morning, since my youngest DD wanted to "do stamps".
I used A Muse notecards and stamps for both-ribbon tags for sentiment are MS, patterned paper is Making Memories, flower adornment is Making Memories, Staz-on Jet Black ink, copics for coloring.
Have a great day--off to to the lakes for a couple of hours, my DS gets braces tomorrow morning! Now, that makes me feel old! Tracy

5 comments:

Catherine said...

cute... i yet to try this sketch

Tracy said...

What fantastic cards. I love the girly-ness of the first one and the second one is perfect for either a gal or guy. Makes me want that stamp too! Thanks for playing along this week!!

Anonymous said...

Great job on both cards for the sketch challenge! Each card looks so different but with the same sketch...love that! TFS: Tinla

Tami said...

you did a great job. cute cards!

Pamela said...

Great cards!