Monday, August 25, 2008

A Muse Office Supplies Challenge

Whew!! What a crazy day! My DS got braces today, and I must admit, he looks really good with them!! My littlest DD is running a high temp with a bad headache, and my oldest DD is starting to feel "achy". The only good thing is that we don't start school until next week, so hopefully everyone will be fully recovered by then.

I did get a chance to work on the Challenge over at the A Muse Addicts blog when little DD was napping.

The Challenge this week was to use Office Supplies on our card. I knew I wanted to use this image, I just didn't know which direction it was going to take!! I used the Elyse image from A Muse, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, copics for coloring, MS scallop punch, Paper Studio cardstock and tag punch, A Muse notecard and ribbon, and stickles on the heart. I typed the sentiment on cardstock and attached here. Thanks for the challenges, Jennie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME!! I love the key on here! What a fun and creative idea! Thanks so much for playing along and I hope your DDs are feeling better soon!

Catherine said...

cute card. i hope your DD feel better and my 8 year old daughter got her braces too and she does look really cute =)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for the key!!! Creative you! Also love how you used the MS punch for jsut a little bit of the card...perfect! TFS: Tinla