Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sketch Challenge



I found a great blog, EatSleepStamp, that had a sketch challenge posted. This is usually very hard for me for some reason. Today when I sat down, I got not only one idea but two!! On the first, I used A Muse notecard, A Muse stamps, Marvy punch, MS Daisy and tag, Stazon jet black ink, ribbon scrap-coloring with copics, and Ranger glossy accent for a "wet" look. I really like how this one turned out.
The Halloween one came about as I was playing with the Marvy tag punch-I thought it would be neat to try the three across that way--next to look for a stamp that fit--the A Muse witch fit perfectly! Notecard by A Muse-stamps too.Staz-on jet black ink, coloring with copics, Stickles on hat-brads by Me and My Big ideas . Thanks for posting this challenge Tracy, it was fun! Tracy

4 comments:

Tracy said...

You go girl! 2 sketches in one day. You are my hero!! =) Thanks for playing along. I *love* both of your cards!!

Kathryn said...

Cute Cards -- they are adorable!
:)

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards!! I love them both! :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Both of your cards are so delightful and cheery! Beautifully done! :D