Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Share your spark card


Heather posts great challenges every Friday on her blog--they have really helped me expand my creative horizons! ;) This week the challenge was to remove a portion of the cardstock. I really had a tough time with this--I had never attempted anything like this before. Once I finally figured out how to go about it--it came together pretty quickly. I used white cardstock stamped with a background of snowflakes-by Hero Arts-the car stamp and sentiment are by A Muse-tag is MS, red cardstock punched out with Marvy punch. I had a tough time getting my oval pretty enough with the craft knife, so I felt the need to cover with the scalloped oval! Thanks Heather for the creative push!! Tracy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very cute! Adorable Christmas card! I like the scallop too!

Thanks for playing along and "sharing your spark!"

Anonymous said...

i love the wreath on the bug, very cute card. I may have to lift that one. The colors are great.