Monday, September 29, 2008

Heather's Spark


I have to admit, the aged paper challenge last week threw me--I just couldn't get an idea. I was really happy to have something like this to play with this week. I just got my new tree set from A Muse, so of course that was what I used.
I needed a card for my sister's anniversary, and I really like the fact that these tree images are so versatile.
Stamps, notecards, and ribbon are A Muse. Staz-on ink in Timber Brown. Copic cool grey for shadowing. It's a little hard to see, but the middle tree is pop-dotted to give it a little more dimension. Thanks for looking-have a great day!
Tracy

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohhhh Tracy I *love* this card. It came out perfect! Your sis will love it too. I can't wait to get these sets!!

Anonymous said...

I love those trees! I am in the midst of doing artwork for a spring release of stamps at Whipper Snapper Designs -- lots of florals, journaling blocks, recipe cards...but I'm always looking for more ideas. Let me know if you have any images you've been hoping to see!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a lovely card...love how you paper pierced the trees and the use of the white space....beautiful! I am looking forward to ordering these sets:) TFS: Tinla:)

Anonymous said...

I love the paper pieced trees ... they're very autumnal!

Glad you were able to play along this week! Thanks for "sharing your spark!"