Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Lounge Challenge


I think my New Year's Resolution should have been to blog more! I am hoping to at least get one challenge done per week--and with the great new A Muse Lounge up and running, that should make it easy and fun! Jennie is still the mastermind behind the weekly challenges and this week was to use something new---I bought these Purrfect Clear set stamps a while ago--but they haven't seen ink yet--my goal is to make Valentine's for both daughters' classes this year, so between this set and my new order on it's way--it should be a piece of cake!
Card Details:
Notecards-A Muse
Stamps-A Muse
ink-Staz-on in Jet Black
ribbon-A Muse
red stickles
Copics

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little guy is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Tracy!! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the first AML challenge!! :)

Elena said...

First time peeking at your blog and I see my favorite monkey! Very cute card :)

Michelle Clark said...

This is so cute! I need to get that set.

Tobey said...

this money is just too darn cute!! adorable card!!

jenstamps said...

How cute is that monkey!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

How darling! You're giving me ideas for using my monkey :)

Dawn said...

My brother would love this card! He loves monkeys!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and neat work.... I need to get that set....:)
discount card printing
custom gift cards
plastic card
Scratch Card